The weather is perfect to share a couple of cocktails and catch up with friends. Wondering where to go! After all, you want something beyond the regular Cosmos, LITs and Mojitos. Well, we suggest you make a reservation at Bay 146 at Hotel Savera. They have come up with some really cool and punchy cocktails in their beverage menu. We got a chance to try out some of their concoctions and were really impressed.
This new cocktail collection is prepared using some of the best of premium spirits, chocolates and imported teas. It has been curated by their in-house team that includes Master Mixologist Srinivasan, the Runner-up of Bacardi Legacy Cocktail Competition.
Some of the interesting drinks in the new cocktail menu are:
- Mystery Taste – a vodka cocktail with mystery powder that is heady
- Exotic dessert cocktails –
- one that has Baileys, Vodka, Chocolate powder, caramel syrup, cream and vanilla syrup (it was yum!)
- Berry Cheese Cake cocktail prepared with Blueberry infused vodka, cream, vanilla syrup and ice cream.
- Tea for Two Cocktail (description below)
- Grape Fruit Combo – Grape fruit cosmo prepared with Grey Goose vodka,Cointreau, Campari, lime and grape fruit juice)
- Elegance – A fruit-tea infused vodka cocktail with peach liqueur, cucumber, lychee and sugar syrup
- Pot and Jar – a dark rum cocktail prepared with passion fruit mix, pineapple juice and lime juice served in an earthen pot
- Captain’s blood – a Tiki style cocktail prepared with Captain Morgan rum, banana mix and pineapple juice
It is not just the creative cocktails that are in spotlight but it is also about the unique presentation styles. Bay 146 has a cocktail by the name of ‘Tea for two’ which has Hibiscus infused Grey Goose vodka, white wine, apple juice, honey and herbs served in tea pots. Another concept is the Pot and Jar – where you receive two cocktails – a rum-based one in an earthen pot and a gin-based one in a jar.
Most of these cocktails are priced between Rs 400 to Rs 600.
What are you waiting for?
Location: Bay 146, Hotel Savera, 146, RK Salai, Mylapore
Timings: 12.30 pm to 12 am